Voxy is a leading web and mobile-based English learning platform that provides personalized language instruction to major corporations, educational institutions, and governments worldwide(B2B). Our approach is steeped in 20 years of scientific research, and our product is built with cutting-edge, patented technologies that enable us to dynamically create learning pathways from everyday media content.
We’re seeking ESL Instructors to join our Live Instruction team in coordinating and managing our talented group of Teachers as well as leading their own classes. The purpose of Voxy's teacher-led classes is to complement the language training and instruction that learners get with our self-study product. We offer private and group English classes to Voxy learners, where they can benefit from personalized instruction tailored to their real world needs. This is a great opportunity for someone who loves being organized and is passionate about ESL Education.
- Maintain a full face-to-face 1-1/Group Class teaching schedule(≥ 12-14 hours per week)
- Opportunity to teach online Group and 1-1 Classes
- Execute 1-1 and Group classes with corporate clients using the Voxy methodology and content
- Ensure the Voxy methodology is being followed by teacher-contractors in classes and meeting internal instructional Quality Assurance metrics
- Respond to and be the Point-of-Contact for face-to-face clients, including all scheduling and work-related inquiries
- Perform any additional administrative duties as assigned by the Assistant Manager or Manager of Live Instruction
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Bilingual in English and Portuguese preferred
- Willingness and ability to travel within the Sao Paulo area
- Certification to teach English as a Second Language
- 2+ years of training experience
- 3+ Years of ESL teaching experience
- Excellent communication and instructional skills
- Working knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets
- Authorized to work in Brazil
- Located in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Love of processes from A to Z and organization; without them life would be pure chaos
- Tech savvy and knowledgeable in online learning programs
- You take attention-to-detail to the extreme
- Positive and constructive attitude - nothing is perfect, but it can be improved!