Come join us at the fastest growing coding education startup in the world! Tynker is looking for an experienced program lead to support teachers and help them achieve success with our Tynker Coding Camp program being launched in 2019. In this role you will lead the program from end to end, from recruiting teachers, managing their onboarding, supporting them as new camp operators all the way to growing our Tynker Coding Camp business year over year.
- Recruit, screen, and onboard teachers into Tynker Coding Camp program
- Serve as the single point of contact for teachers and camp operators
- Manage and create key partnerships to add greater value to camp operators
- Market Tynker Coding Camp product to engage parents and drive teacher adoption/revenue
- Refine and implement plan to achieve annual revenue and adoption goals and drive YoY growth
- Manage Tynker Coding Camp group on the community site
- 5+ years experience as a Camp Director or senior leader with revenue responsibility
- Effective program & project manager with ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment in a structured manner
- Ability to travel domestically upto 10% is needed
- Other skills:
- Prior experience as a PK-12 educator
- A background in Computer Science education
- Being bilingual/multilingual
- Having an active social media presence are all big pluses.
Sounds like you? We’d love to chat! Send your resume and a cover letter.