Come join us at the fastest growing coding education startup in the world! Tynker is looking for an experienced education professional to lead Tynker’s professional development (PD) initiatives for teachers. In this role you will design PD curriculum to help educator learning on the Tynker platform as well as implement professional development delivery programs on the web, on demand, and in-person.
- Develop (and keep updated) professional development curriculum based on the Tynker platform and courses
- Conduct PD for teachers in person and via webinars
- Plan, create, and implement on-demand PD courses
- Recruit for, train, and manage a Master Trainer program
- Manage scheduling and logistics for Tynker PD sessions nationwide
- Market PD to educators via email, social, and other channels
- Create and implement plan to achieve annual revenue goals
- Manage Tynker’s professional development group on the community site
- Masters or Ph.D. degrees in Computer Science and Education, or related fields.
- 5+ years in designing curriculum and leading professional development in K-12 programming or Computer Science.
- Effective program manager with ability to execute both strategically and tactically
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment in a structured manner
- Ability to travel domestically up to 25% if needed
- Other skills:
- Prior experience as a PK-12 educator
- Familiarity with state and national K-12 CS education standards
- Familiarity with micro-credentialing and digital certificates
- Being bilingual/multilingual
- Having an active social media presence are big pluses.
Sounds like you? We’d love to chat! Send your resume and a cover letter.