Come join us at the fastest growing coding education startup in the world! Tynker is looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. In this role you will be responsible for acquiring new leads in your region and advancing district level adoption of Tynker.
- Drive revenue to achieve quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Develop and implement personal sales plan to cover the Mid-Atlantic territory
- Drive district-wide adoptions of Tynker
- Build and maintain relationships with district leaders and decision makers
- Participate and present at conferences and other CS education convenings to drive lead generation
- Work with existing accounts in the territory to maximize adoption and achieve retention targets
- 5+ years experience as a K-12 Educational Technology (preferably Computer Science) educator
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced startup environment
- Thought leader with innovative ideas to drive adoption by districts
- A large network of district leaders and decision makers
- Strong and active social media presence
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel 25%
- Other skills:
- Prior experience in sales, ideally education sales
- Familiarity with state-level CS education initiatives and policies
- Being bilingual/multilingual and are big pluses.
Sounds like you? We’d love to chat! Send your resume and a cover letter.