Remind is a communication platform that helps educators reach students and parents where they are: their phones. With 31 million active users, we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in education technology, but we have our sights set on something bigger: giving every student the opportunity to succeed.
Our investors include First Round Capital, GSV, Kleiner Perkins Caufield Byers, and Social Capital, and we want you to join us.
About this Role
A new team. Be a founding member of a new team at Remind that sits at the heart of the whole business. Sit at the center of our business operations, partnering closely with teams from product to engineering to finance to sales to marketing to customer success.
A new role. You will be the expert on our business systems (especially Salesforce and Zuora) to help Remind grow to the largest most successful communication platform in education. You will drive requirements and deliver solutions across these systems, working closely with other teams to roll-out new changes.
The right candidate is both a systems thinker and a detailed doer. This person loves thinking about the moving parts of our business and creating simplicity for others.
- Investigate, architect, and build new logic and flows in our internal business systems (Salesforce, Zuora, etc), the engine that powers sales, marketing, finance, and other core teams
- Empower Remind's sales, operations, support and finance teams. Super-charge the way they engage with customers, track growth, and grow the business by building cutting-edge tools, integrations, and dashboards
- Work cross-functionally with different teams and on different projects to gather requirements and to move fast
- Lead large new business initiatives, from ideation to shipping and iteration
- 2-3+ years of experience with Salesforce (eg. administering/configuring changes, APEX, etc)
- 5+ years overall work experience
- Strong technical and analytical aptitude, with a high ceiling for further growth
- Fast and adaptable, able to thrive in a dynamic, agile startup environment and derive priorities, requirements, and goals from company context
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills —you effortlessly translate complex technical concepts for a non-technical audience
- Able to discern and empathize with internal stakeholders’ pain points and needs, and meet those needs with concrete solutions
- Experience in the enterprise/B2B SaaS industry
- Experience with SaaS payment processing tools (e.g. Stripe, Zuora)
- Experience with SaaS operations tools (e.g. NetSuite, Marketo, Workday)
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% health coverage for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy
- Parental leave
- Catered meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Parking and commuter benefits