At CreativeLive, we strive to help millions of people all over the globe live their dreams in career, hobby, and life. We currently reach every country in the world with more than two billion minutes of educational content, and we’re just getting started.
We’re growing one big community of innovative thinkers, creative doers, and hustlers who believe everyone should have access to the tools and learning necessary to accomplish their goals and reach their dreams. We know at our core that creativity gives us hope - helps us innovate, imagine, and make the world around us more like the one we wish to see.
We’re looking for candidates who share our vision to join our dynamic team and build the future of creative education. Come make a difference across the globe with your unique talents. There’s a creator in all of us.
We are looking for a passionate, experienced, and inspired Senior Designer to join our Creative Studio team in San Francisco. This role is slated for 3-6 months, with the possibility of hire after the initial term.
What you’ll do:
- Bring the creator’s journey to life - work with great content, lifestyle photography and captivating copy to produce compelling design
- Push the boundaries - translate the brand style guide to create unique, creative solutions that elevate our brand
- Tell visual stories - proactively collaborate with copy writers, designers, etc. across multiple disciplines
- Innovate and collaborate - work with cross-functional teams to lead complex initiatives
- Support the creative development and execution of marketing campaigns - from concept to execution, across media
We’re excited about you if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or BFA in Graphic Design or related field
- A minimum 5 years of experience doing actual, real work (start ups, agencies, etc.)
- Expert proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Keynote
- The hustle - ready to roll up your sleeves and get dirty
- Ability to manage multiple and competing work priorities, demands and fast-paced changes
- Crazy good portfolio with conceptual and direct response examples
- Ability to pitch your ideas - to us, to collaborators, to customers...just sell it
- Passion about what you do
- Experience directing and partnering with copywriters
- A sense of humor - you don’t have to be funny, just don't be unfunny
- Illustration/hand lettering skills a plus
Who you are:
- An upbeat person that can be a team leader, but also a great team member
- Ready and willing to go above and beyond for your work and your team
- Gets happy and excited that no two days are the same
You’ll love working here because:
- The people - you will be surrounded by some of the most creative, smart, funny, talented leaders and teams (people you can be proud to work with)
- The perks - you’ll have access to our entire creative library of 1,500+ classes (imagine what you can learn...)
- The experience - we help make dreams come true on a daily basis. Really. (creativelive.com/stories)
- The impact - you’ll reach over 10 million creators worldwide (how’s that for impact?)
This role is not eligible for Visa sponsorship or relocation assistance.