A Bit About Us
Voxy (www.voxy.com) is a leading web and mobile-based English learning platform that provides personalized language instruction to major corporations, educational institutions, and governments worldwide. Our approach is steeped in 20 years of scientific research, and our product is built with cutting-edge, patented technologies that enable us to dynamically create learning pathways from everyday media content. Voxy’s been proven effective - both in the lab and in the wild - which is no small feat for a digital education company. We are tackling a tough problem, but that’s okay; we love tough problems, and you should, too.
This is a rare opportunity to work with a talented team in a $100B market currently served by old-school publishers and decades-old technology. We are building a high-growth global company with real revenue from real customers. We measure our success by how much we teach our students and how happy we make our customers. The market we serve is ripe for change and we have a leadership team, board of directors, and investor base that is ready to support the company as we move from being a market-leading product to becoming the standard platform for language instruction.
The best part for us is that we get to do all of this as a passionate, empathetic, collaborative team with awesome people whom we sincerely like. We believe that truly rewarding work is only possible when you work with good people.
The Impact You’ll Have at Voxy
Our marketing team is responsible for promoting one of the most disruptive educational technologies in the world. Our work is meaningful; we change the lives of our students and we are on a mission to change the lives of the additional two billion English learners on the planet that we haven’t reached yet.
Voxy is seeking an ambitious and creative Product Marketing Manager to help take control of our product marketing and content marketing practices. He or she will collaborate with the sales team and other marketing team members to understand and evolve our product positioning and messaging. He or she is passionate about marketing and technology and is a versatile team player.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Lead all product marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, sales, and retention; content produced to include email copy, landing page copy, white papers, blog posts, website copy, ebooks, case studies, webinars, videos, presentations, and other marketing content as needed
- Drive sales enablement initiatives, including the creation and maintenance of pitch decks, brochures, training materials, one-pagers, and other sales collateral
- Develop and lead the ongoing execution of a content calendar, ensuring appropriate coverage across all key personas and audiences
- Collaborate with the product and sales teams to develop industry and role-based messaging for account-based marketing (ABM) campaigns
- Copy edit and review marketing content for messaging, style guidelines, brand consistency, and voice
- Evaluate different channels and media (including interactive elements, video, infographics) to determine the best to engage target audiences
- Analyze web metrics and dashboards with an emphasis on measuring content-generated traffic and conversions
- Contribute to social media postings and management of social media accounts and content calendar
- Establishing the company as a thought leader in educational technology, english language instruction, and second language acquisition
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree and evidence of strong academic and professional success
- 3+ years working in high-tech (SaaS or similar) B2B marketing, with at least 1 year devoted solely to product marketing
- Demonstrated ability to plan, execute and measure content marketing initiatives that drive results in the form of leads and sales
- Strong analytical abilities and experience using conversion data and statistical analysis to optimize content
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to influence others
- Self-starter with a desire to work in a high-growth startup atmosphere
- Experience with SEO and visual design
Bonus Points For:
- Proficiency in written Spanish, Portuguese, or both
- Ability to accurately proofread and suggest edits in Spanish, Portuguese, or both
In addition to a rewarding job that that will directly impact how millions of students learn English, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary, bonus, and stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Gym and mobile reimbursement
- Ongoing professional development as well as reimbursement for attendance at industry/professional conferences
- Unlimited PTO
- Great space in downtown Manhattan easily accessible by many trains
- Awesome team of super bright, creative, talented, and passionate individuals