Remind is a communication platform that helps educators reach students and parents where they are: their phones. With 31 million active users, we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in education technology, but we have our sights set on something bigger: giving every student the opportunity to succeed.
Our investors include First Round Capital, GSV, Kleiner Perkins Caufield Byers, and Social Capital, and we want you to join us.
The ideal candidate would have experience in selling educational technology to the K-12 market. This position would call on district targets in the South to sell Remind’s District Plans and build use cases for Remind in the market. The Account Executive is expected to develop a portfolio through prospecting and existing contacts, be comfortable with cold outreach, and developing a territory strategy. This candidate will report to the Sr. Regional Sales Manager, South and work with Remind’s Marketing Team to target specific users and use cases.
- 3+ years of successful selling into the K-12 market, SaaS preferred
- Ability to expand and grow business using existing clients
- Creativity: ability to identify patterns and accelerate sales cycles
- History of hitting and exceeding goals/quota
- Experience portfolio building
- Excellent cold-calling and cold emailing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% health coverage for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy
- Parental leave
- Catered meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Health and education reimbursement
- Parking and commuter benefits