The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for generating revenue for Pluralsight within assigned territory. This includes providing feedback on market requirements, product capabilities and future industry developments and trends in the assigned region. This position will drive the sales based on Pluralsight’s sales methodology including account penetration, prospect qualification, supervision of sales activity, sales process planning, negotiation, and closing all sales opportunities.
What you’ll own:
Having a strong knowledge of Pluralsight’s product domain including e-learning and the ability to impart leading software industry knowledge to their staff; all while continuously improving the sales organizations expertise in product knowledge
Understanding industry trends, product capabilities and customer requirements
Provide leadership and guidance by mentoring and developing the sales team’s domain knowledge
Establishing executive level, long-term customer relationships for future cross-selling and up-selling opportunities
Ensuring customer satisfaction
Who you’re committed to being:
- Extensive experience in software sales, selling subscription-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) products/solutions to enterprise/fortune accounts.
- Knowledge of vertical market sales and developing new vertical market sales plans is also required.
- Outstanding leadership effectiveness with a demonstrated competency of software sales organizations through times of growth, change and ambiguity.
- Proven solution sales experience in (i) identifying market size and focus; (ii) developing sales pipelines; (iii) penetrating new accounts; and (iv) driving the sales process within a relationship selling environment.
- Demonstrated experience using sales analytics and funnel management techniques to drive productivity for assigned regions, as well as, ensure appropriate sales activity with visibility of the pipeline to senior management for forecasting and business planning.
- Furthermore, requires ability to multi-task numerous sales projects simultaneously, while ensuring your revenue targets are met.
- Proven Track Record in over-achieving quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Experience consistently exceeding quota of greater than $1 Million, with demonstrated success in accurately forecasting quarterly and annual targets, and achieving sales commits.
- Must have strong knowledge of the Pluralsight’s product domain including e-learning and the ability to impart leading software industry knowledge to their staff; while continuously improving the sales organizations expertise in product knowledge.
- Experience in successfully managing the sales cycle from business champion to the SVP of Engineering/CEO/CTO level. Positioning the value proposition and selling to the “C”-suite is a must.
- Solid knowledge of and experience in formal sales training (i.e. Solution-Selling, Customer-centric Selling, Strategic Selling and/or Value Selling)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience implementing and utilizing sales automation tools.Solid understanding of relevant technology and platforms including web-based software applications and SaaS environments.