Coursera was founded by two computer science professors at Stanford with a vision of providing life-transforming learning experiences to anyone, anywhere. It is the world’s largest online learning platform for higher education. 170 of the world’s top universities and industry educators partner with Coursera to offer courses, Specializations, and degrees that empower over 35 million learners around the world to achieve their career goals. Over 1,400 companies use the company’s enterprise platform Coursera for Business to transform their talent. Coursera is backed by leading venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, New Enterprise Associates, GSV Capital, International Finance Corporation, Laureate Education Inc., and Learn Capital.
The Revenue Strategy and Operations team at Coursera partners with Global Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing teams to drive revenue, craft and execute sales strategy, and lead all internal processes and systems to drive productivity. As a revenue strategy and operations manager, you will support the global team and looked to as a leader in the organization. You will build and execute core operational processes - such as business planning, reporting, and ongoing business operations management, creating leverage for the overall business. In your role, you will also take up broad spectrum, strategic projects ranging from resource allocation models, sales productivity, maintenance and reporting on new sales enhancement process/platforms and tools to building a vision for a next-generation digital Salesforce.
Your job will also include in-depth quantitative analysis of key performance metrics with a particular focus on providing insights, problem-solving and the creation of scaled systems and processes.
You will work very closely with senior leaders in the enterprise organization to quickly understand issues and implement solutions. You will be a self-starter, independent thinker, deeply analytical and detailed-oriented, but capable of working in a structured manner to thrive in ambiguity.
- Drive strategic operational advancement, including optimizing resource allocation across teams, measuring progress against sales goals, and assisting in key sales management meetings.
- Develop analytical frameworks, tools, and techniques to plan and communicate short and long term resource needs.
- Work with our cross-functional partners (Sales teams, Revenue, product, corp strategy, Finance, HR) to ensure the successful execution of key projects, while continually finding opportunities for ongoing program improvements and enhancements.
- Help find opportunities to improve sales team efficiencies and lead efforts to scale standard methodologiesParticipate and help steer global initiatives as appropriate and ensure that global initiatives are rolled out properly to every region/sector.
- Develop, lead & report on key revenue and sales pipeline metrics.
- Conduct strategic market insights including competitive landscape analysis to help formulate go to market plans.
- Actively participate in building Quarterly business reviews with the cross-functional teams.
- Management consulting experience a big plus.
- Analytical thinker and structured problem solver.5+ years of experience working with sales or customer operations function with similar needs and job function.
- Experience researching and manipulating complex and large data sets.
- Strong working knowledge and skills in spreadsheet and presentation software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfort working in ambiguity.
- Project management mindset on task execution.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent with specialization in marketing, finance, business, engineering or related field of study.
- Bonus: MBA/MS or equivalent with specialization in marketing, finance, mathematics, business or related field of study.