Coursera is scaling a global platform to provide universal access to the world’s best education, and we’re motivated by the passion and mission to transform lives through learning. Our platform has reached over 30 million learners worldwide and we have partnered with 160+ elite universities around the globe with over 2,400 courses in our catalog. We offer Courses, Specializations, Certificates, and Degrees to meet the needs and goals of the diverse learners who come to Coursera.
In 2016, we began offering fully accredited online Masters degrees which provide a more convenient, lower-cost, “stackable” means of earning credentials identical to their traditional on-campus counterparts. We also launched Coursera for Business, partnering with enterprise companies around the world to provide access to curated skill development for their employees.
We are seeking a driven, strategic thinker who is passionate about learning in the workforce to identify strategic opportunities in training and credentials to bring the right content at the right time to our enterprise customers.
In this role, you will guide the content development strategy for our industry partners and university partners. You will be responsible for determining what content we should invest in to provide the most relevant and cutting edge learning to some of the world’s leading companies.
- Define the opportunity and develop a business case for enterprise-specific content and credential offerings on Coursera
- Build a roadmap for creating content and credentials
- Develop strategic prioritization of the segments of the market based on opportunity, including size, growth, and key trends of each segment
- Establish a prioritization of the jobs & skills within each segment
- Articulate current and emerging needs for each job based on trends and employer demands
- Prioritize target partners, training products, and critical success factors to meet the learning needs of multiple audiences across global locations for both individual and enterprise customers
- Conduct competitive analysis, client surveys and interviews
- BA/BS degree
- 6+ years of consulting experience
- Enthusiasm to quickly up-skill and learn about a variety of topics from leadership to data science, cloud computing or blockchain
- Excellent communication, writing and editing skills for the purpose of knowledge transfer and skill development, including effectively explaining technical topics to novice or non-technical audiences
- Previous enterprise experience or some interaction with enterprise learning and development