Remind is a communication platform that helps educators reach students and parents where they are: their phones. With 31 million active users, we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in education technology, but we have our sights set on something bigger: giving every student the opportunity to succeed.
We're looking for team members inspired by the potential to transform education, motivated to solve communication challenges in education, and passionate about our vision of connecting every teacher, student, and parent in the world.
Learn more about our Engineering Team here, and the exciting projects like Empire that we've been working on. Our iOS app has ascended to #1 free app multiple times. We're heavily invested in Swift, Realm, and GraphQL and are looking for engineers that enjoy working in highly collaborate cross-functional teams.
Our investors include First Round Capital, GSV, Kleiner Perkins Caufield Byers, and Social Capital, and we want you to join us.
Remote work ok within +/-3 hours of Pacific Time.
- Define, write, and own product features that are used by millions of users
- Maintain high level of stability, performance, and quality
- Collaborate with designers and engineers to help create a fantastic experience for our users
- Collaborate with engineers to integrate GraphQL
- You have built and shipped an iOS product to a significant user base
- You have strong Swift and Objective-C programming skills
- You are passionate about writing quality, maintainable, and performant code
- You communicate complex ideas effortlessly, both in person and in writing