What we’re looking for:
We believe that finding the right team member is a lot like dating, which means we’re less concerned about what your resume looks like, than how our conversation goes. While qualifications matter (see below), here are some of the things about your personality that we care about:
You are responsible and have integrity. This isn’t typically a resume line-item, but it’s very important and we will want to speak to your former colleagues.
You are confident. Since you’re an early employee you will need to be a leader, by definition. We want you to believe and aspire to shaping what our company does. You don’t mind doing everything. And anything. Building a startup looks glamorous. Until it doesn’t. We need someone who doesn’t think twice about rolling up her/his sleeves and getting messy.
About this role:
We are looking for a charismatic, highly collaborative, and detail-oriented Customer Success Manager to play a pivotal role in the relationship management of our 100+ client base.
The ideal candidate will be able to partner cross-functionally with several teams including senior management, brand strategy, sales, and marketing, to name a few. You will be instrumental in building relationships with new and existing customers; creating monthly reports with accompanying suggestions on how to drive traffic to client’s job sites; and relaying critical information about the client internally including organizational structure and key players, customer account health, and feedback on product or service enhancements. Throughout the lifecycle of the partnership, you will be the go-to contact for the customers as it pertains to profile enhancements, suggestions to build their pipeline with highly qualified women, and overall employee engagement with the platform. Ultimately, you are a relationship manager and your strong interpersonal skills and problem solving orientation will be a big part of our customer’s successes.
You’re a detail manager and a go-to problem solver. This description will excite the right person who will be flexible and adaptable as we build the “plane” that is already in the air.
If you love delivering world-class experiences to customers and advising leadership on strategic and operational initiatives, you may be a fit for the Customer Success Manager role!
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes, skills and traits:
- A problem-solving orientation. You see options and research solutions until problems are solved
- Superior attention to detail and ability to streamline processes
- Excellent communication skills - you are thoughtful, data driven and influential among key stakeholders and cross-functional partners to enable decision-making
This is where the role begins. Since we are a new and fast-growing startup, it can go wherever you want to take it. We value your ideas and initiative.
- You are independent, scrappy and you strive for excellence
- At least 1 year of account management, customer success management, or customer experience required
- Experience working with senior management or executive leadership a plus
- Impeccable organizational skills and strong ability to juggle multiple things at one time -- you have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding service levels while also managing day-to-day operations
- Results-oriented and analytical -- you probably love using data to tell a story
- You must love Fairygodboss - and be excited about changing the workplace for Women!
Who We Are:
Fairygodboss is an early stage startup based in New York, with offices in San Francisco and Nashville. Our mission is to improve the workplace for women by creating transparency. We do this by creating a safe, anonymous and supportive place for women to leave job reviews and tips about employer pay, benefits and culture. We’re growing rapidly and expanding our team.