What we’re looking for:
We believe that finding the right team member is a lot like dating, which means we’re less concerned about what your resume looks like, than how our conversation goes. While qualifications matter (see below), here are some of the things about your personality that we care about:
You are responsible and have integrity. This isn’t typically a resume line-item, but it’s very important and we will want to speak to your former colleagues.
You are confident. Since you’re an early employee you will need to be a leader, by definition. We want you to believe and aspire to shaping what our company does. You don’t mind doing everything. And anything. Building a startup looks glamorous. Until it doesn’t. We need someone who doesn’t think twice about rolling up her/his sleeves and getting messy.
About this role:
We are looking for a highly collaborative, customer-obsessed Project Manager to be responsible for organizing programs and activities for our 100+ brand base. Developing and supporting key programs for our customers, you are critical to the success of our Customer Success team and you will help influence the trajectory of our organization.
The ideal candidate will be able to partner cross-functionally with several teams including senior management, brand strategy, sales, and marketing, to name a few. You will be a thought-leader and drive outcomes related to virtual career fairs, Customer NPS, and other key initiatives aligned with the organization’s goals. You will develop an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement as well as produce accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
You’re a detail manager and a go-to problem solver. This description will excite the right person who will be flexible and adaptable as we build the “plane” that is already in the air.
If you love designing world-class experiences for customers and advising leadership on strategic and operational initiatives, you may be our first Customer Success Program Manager!
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes, skills and traits:
- A problem-solving orientation. You see options and research solutions until problems are solved
- Superior attention to detail and ability to codify and streamline processes
- Excellent communication skills - you are thoughtful, data driven and influential among key stakeholders and cross-functional partners to enable decision-making
This is where the role begins. Since we are a new and fast-growing startup, it can go wherever you want to take it. We value your ideas and initiative.
- You are independent, scrappy and you strive for excellence
- 1-2 years of project or program management experience required -- you don’t need to have had the title, but a track record of achievement in the subject matter
- Experience in customer success, client account management or customer experience preferred; knowledge of Agile project management a plus
- Results-oriented and analytical-- you probably love spreadsheets and making data-driven decisions
- You must love Fairygodboss -- and be excited about changing the workplace for Women!
Who We Are:
Fairygodboss is an early stage startup based in New York, with offices in San Francisco and Nashville. Our mission is to improve the workplace for women by creating transparency. We do this by creating a safe, anonymous and supportive place for women to leave job reviews and tips about employer pay, benefits and culture. We’re growing rapidly and expanding our team.