With Clever’s newest offering, The Clever Library, edtech applications can immediately tap into our install base of 70k schools and 1.5 million teachers and attract more users to their free or free-trial products. Account provisioning and rollout are completed at the click of a button, and partners are just beginning to discover what this could mean for the future of edtech sales and adoption.
As the Partnerships Manager for the Library, you’ll be prospecting across the entire K12 edtech ecosystem in search of companies that would benefit from our newest product. From large enterprise companies to small startups, your job is to make it easy for all of them to say “yes” to the Clever Library.
The Library Partnerships Manager’s primary responsibility is rapidly growing the number of application partners in The Clever Library.
The core functionality of the Clever Library is free to application partners and free to teachers. Regardless, each application partner needs to be professionally pitched, supported, and closed. You will turn your mind to answering important front-line questions: How do we amplify messaging about the Library? How do we onboard as many partners as possible in the next 12-18 months? How do we remove any and all obstacles (technical, engineering, developer resources, etc.)?
As the Clever Library grows and monetization strategies emerge, you will be an important part of the conversation with the application partners you’ve brought to Clever. You could be in a position to drive its evolution from the ground up.
You should have:
- You have at least 2-5 years of relevant SaaS software sales or strategic partnership experience
- You are a self-starter who is extremely comfortable with a fast-evolving product and setting daily and weekly objectives
- You are meticulous in building out business processes and making adjustments
- You are creative in the ways you pitch value and in overcoming customer resistance (e.g., adopting a new feature)
- You are keenly good at listening and communicate easily with executives
- You are able to travel as needed (up to 1x per month)
- You have a desire to work in a diverse, highly collaborative team environment
- You are passionate about improving the state of K-12 education