The Technical Onboarding Consultant is a part of the Pluralsight Professional Services organization and works closely with the Customer Success Team. They are responsible for executing, and evolving Pluralsight’s white-glove onboarding service. This is a service provided to Pluralsight’s top-tier, strategic, and procuring customers. Pluralsight’s onboarding service is a robust offering that requires a Consultant with deep SaaS enterprise onboarding, and customer engagement experience. The role is holistically responsible for the success of newly signed customers. The onboarding experience includes alignment and delivery of Pluralsight’s existing Professional Services offerings suite, project leadership, coordination with marketing plans, deep engagement of technical content alignment, consulting on integration and analytics, training, and more.
The Technical Onboarding Consultant functions as an expert in the Pluralsight platform and Service Offerings as well as business acumen relevant to executive technology buyers. They serve as both a customer-facing, and internal relationship expert.
- Own the onboarding experience of Pluralsight’s most valuable customers from end-to-end
- Be accountable to key metrics that indicate onboarding success
- Act as an expert in SaaS onboarding best practices and serve as a Consultant to our customers in the best ways to approach them
- Serve as a capture point for voice of the customer and provide feedback to Global Success Team leadership and to account leadership on recurring issues to help enhance product & services capability
- Engage Pluralsight customers in a way that increases retention at point of renewal
- Be an advocate for your assigned customers in providing and obtaining the support required to successfully onboard in a 30 to 90 day time period.
- Ensure successful transition to the account CSM
- Provide project leadership throughout the onboarding engagement
- Facilitate platform awareness or marketing campaigns
- Travel to customer locations to facilitate Success Planning workshops.
- Ability to support topics and processes that require business acumen as well as deep technical insights. These technical abilities range from understanding how and where Pluralsight can live in a customer’s ecosystem (e.g. single-sign-on, data feeds, LMS, BI and platform integrations, etc.) to technical content alignment and delivery.
- Liaise with multiple customer SME groups and assist them in developing and implementing a strategy that translates learning objectives into business results.
- 3+ years customer onboarding experience or implementation experience
- 4-year technical degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with executives and leaders at all organizational levels
- Exposure to Enterprise-grade SaaS applications and an ability to work within them
- Excellent business acumen with ability to simplify complex technical subjects to ensure mutual understanding
- Ability to quickly understand true root causes of customer requests & issues and execute on them
- Self-starter who is able to effectively time manage, prioritize, produce with autonomy, and provide visibility to key initiatives
- Strong operational aptitude balanced by highly-effective interpersonal skill set
- Formal project management certifications and work experience in a billable environment a plus
- Up to 25% Travel Required for on-site customers engagements
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 and trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology learning platform organizations and individuals in 150+ countries count on to innovate faster and create progress for the world.
At Pluralsight, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to create progress through technology. That everyone should have access to the skills of tomorrow. That technology can make the world a better place. Through the work we do every day, we empower the people who power our world.
And we don’t let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us and our values are at the helm of how we work together. It’s our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We’re adults, and we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics and trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds and experiences, and united by our mission, we are one.