Clever currently powers technology in over 50% of K-12 schools--what will it take for us to serve all K-12 schools in the United States? As the Head of District Onboarding, you’ll set our company strategy for acquiring the remaining U.S. schools on Clever. From high-touch onboarding for the largest school districts in the U.S., to scalable onboarding programs for the remaining market, your job is to create a seamless onboarding experience for our district customers, while managing and developing a high-performing team of four CSMs. This role requires a high level of cross-functional partnerships with our Product and Sales and Success leaders, with the ultimate goal of re-imagining the next phase of customer onboarding for Clever. Success means creating scalable systems for capturing the remaining white-space of K-12 districts, while creating innovative outbound strategies for the remaining 3 of the largest school districts in the United States.
- Manage performance, retention, and career development of the District Onboarding team, consisting of four District Onboarding Representatives;
- Own maintenance of existing relationships with our Student Information System partners, as well as develop new strategic partnerships based on company goals;
- Develop and manage district onboarding forecasts, metrics reporting, hiring plans, and strategic initiatives in line with company goals and objectives;
- Form deep partnerships with the wider Clever organization to re-design the next phase of Customer Onboarding from a product, marketing, and customer success work-stream.
- Exemplify Clever Cultural Tenants: Leave the Classroom Better Than You Found It, Do the Extra Credit, Clever is a Group Project, Don't Trust the Textbook, Always a Student, Bring Good Vibes
- Have a minimum of 2+ years managing customer-facing teams, such as Customer Success, Professional Services, Sales, Customer Onboarding;
- Have a proven track record of implementation of scalable customer-facing programs to achieve results;
- Have significant experience working with SAAS products, knowledge of customer onboarding, technology integrations;
- Be customer- and relationship-focused with strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills, adept at change management, and strong presentation skills;
- Be a self-motivated individual capable of working in a face-paced, growth environment
- Be detail- and results-oriented; skilled at both planning and hands-on execution;
- Desire to work in K-12 education technology space