8,300 students drop out of school every single day. We're looking for people to help us change this.
Remind is a communication platform that helps educators reach students and parents where they are: their phones. With 31 million active users, we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in education technology, but we have our sights set on something bigger: giving every student the opportunity to succeed.
Our investors include First Round Capital, GSV, Kleiner Perkins Caufield Byers, and Social Capital, and we hope you'll join us.
- Support the on-boarding of our paid customers by provisioning administrator, teacher, student and parent accounts, configuring classes, and preparing users for a successful launch of Remind in their school or district.
- Support the integrity of Remind's customer and contact database by identifying erroneous or anomalous data and taking actions to correct or remove errors.
- Interface with school and district administrators via email and phone to collect missing account information.
- Work with Customer Success, Marketing, Sales, and Finance to maintain the overall health of Remind's customer and internal data.
- Support the day to day operations of the office (maintaining supplies, processing mail, greeting guests, coordinating events, etc.).
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience in accounting, business administration, information technology, or related field.
- You are tech-savvy and have the ability to learn new programs and processes quickly.
- You are detail-oriented and possess strong analytical skills with the ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- You possess strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate complex technical concepts.
- You're an experienced self-starter capable of working relatively autonomously.
- You have experience with Microsoft Excel and Google Apps.
- You have worked in the education field and/or customer support in some capacity.
- This is an entry level, contract with a possibility to turn full-time position with a pay at $15 to $20/hour.
Remind is an equal opportunity employer, and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We aim to represent the students, teachers, and parents we serve, and we welcome, support, and empower all the diverse individuals in our community.