Clever is the fastest-growing product in K-12 education, depended on by over 450 software companies and over half of America's schools. These organizations rely on Clever to put the best software in the hands of over 20 million students every day. Clever's job is to make this task incredibly simple, despite the complex legacies of the school system.
As a Brand Designer, your job will be to create a visual design language that tells Clever’s story to multiple audiences: from teachers to parents to technology decision-makers in school districts nationwide. You’ll work with Clever’s marketing team to help build a beloved brand in education that resonates with all these audiences.
- Visual design for corporate and product branding, campaigns, launches, events, and user education.
- Illustration, creation of visual assets, and evolution of our visual design in support of Clever’s brand.
- Support and contribution to Clever’s brand book, design system, & visual design guidelines.
- Concept and design assets for projects including landing pages, websites, email templates, presentations, print material, and other collateral.
- Creative direction of external agency and contractor design work.
- Photography selection and editing of visual assets.
- Close collaboration with partners, peers, and stakeholders across Marketing, Design, and Product to ensure high-quality implementation.
You Should Have:
- 4-6 years agency or in-house experience as a brand, communication, or visual designer.
- Graphic design BA, MFA, or equivalent preferred.
- Portfolio demonstrating high-quality visual and identity design across multiple media.
- Strong visual design, illustration, and information visualization skills, from ideation through delivery.
- Demonstrated capability of fast iteration and self-directed work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to present designs to and gather feedback from internal teams, executives, and external partners.
- Experience giving creative direction to 3rd party vendors a plus.
- Copywriting experience is a plus.
- Video production and/or motion design is a plus.
- Environment design is a plus.
What Clever Offers:
- A chance to revolutionize the way schools use technology.
- Competitive salary and significant equity in well-funded, high-growth company.
- Catered lunch, daily.
- Generous vacation and holidays.
- Top-notch healthcare, vision, & dental coverage.
- Unlimited Amazon.com credits for learning.
- An incredible team of fun, bright coworkers.