Clever is looking for an expert marketer to fuel growth in our two-sided marketplace, devising and executing programs for key points in the client lifecycle. You’ll design substantive and delightful interactions with customers and users that achieve clear business goals and keep people coming back to Clever. The role reports to the VP Marketing.
As the Senior Manager, Growth Marketing, you’ll drive growing engagement on Clever both on- and offline. You’ll combine analytical rigor with creativity to acquire clients, help them reach their goals on our platform, and celebrate their successes. We’re looking for a collaborative catalyst who can focus on strategic goals, course correct with data, and move quickly to meet ambitious goals.
- As a player-coach, manage a small team focused on digital marketing, marketing operations, field and event marketing while creating your own awesome growth campaigns.
- Use your customer empathy to create and manage growth programs for a diverse set of participants in our marketplace: consumers, educators, and developers.
- Produce and manage others in producing an arc of great email marketing campaigns that engage and delight users throughout their customer journey; use other digital and offline channels to supplement email programming.
- Ensure we’re producing digital and offline experiences that are uniquely Clever— well-written, on-brand, highly effective, and engaging.
- Manage offline experiences and events that deepen our connection with all types of audiences.
- Establish a rigorous optimization agenda to test messaging, subject lines, CTAs, content, email cadence, and more to constantly improve performance.
- Own our marketing automation platform (Pardot); suggest new tools to improve our marketing results.
- 7 years marketing experience with 4+ years of growth, demand generation or lifecycle marketing experience in an Internet company
- A mix of B2B and consumer marketing experience is preferred
- Proven track record driving customer and user acquisition, activation, and retention
- Experience managing a high performing team is preferred
- Extensive experience with marketing automation platforms (Pardot preferred); good knowledge of Salesforce and digital marketing tools
- Outstanding writer with a flair for demand-driving copy
- Highly analytical with a passion for testing and optimization
- Strong interest in edtech, desire to achieve aggressive growth goals and creativity in tackling business opportunities