The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the development and execution of initiatives that support the Marketing & Enrollment strategy. This person must possess strong leadership skills and ensure departmental
collaboration to meet our goals. The Marketing Manager will oversee the brand image, brand voice, and ensure continuity in all communication platforms.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Own and drive an integrated marketing plan.
• Create, implement and execute marketing initiatives based on the Marketing Plan.
• Ensure consistency in messaging and branding across all communication efforts.
• Assist in the management of internal and external company brand standards.
• Identify additional opportunities to meet our plan and improve student conversations.
• Work with (internal/external) partners to create programs that support the Marketing goals.
• Identify opportunities to create sales and training collateral to drive success with field team and our
• Understanding of creative workflow process, including project initiation and kickoff, execution, approvals,
production, proofing, tracking and archiving.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent
• Minimum of 5-7 years in a marketing, account management, sales or community/public relations role
• Experience working with creative, media, and digital teams
• Experience managing creative, print and fulfillment vendors
To perform this job successfully, and individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Achievement Focus: Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Recognizes and acts on
opportunities; Sets and achieves challenging goals
• Adaptability: Accepts criticism and feedback; Adapts to changes in the work environment; Changes
approach or method to best fit the situation; Manages competing demands
• Business Ethics: Inspires the trust of others; Keeps commitments; Treats people with respect; Upholds
organizational values; Works with integrity and ethically
• Communication: Exhibits good listening and comprehension; Expresses ideas and thoughts both verbally
and written; Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally; Keeps others adequately informed; Selects and uses
appropriate communication methods
• Continuous Learning: Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development
opportunities; Seeks feedback to improve performance; Shares expertise with others; Strives to
continuously build knowledge and skills
• Innovation: Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Displays original thinking and creativity;
Generates suggestions for improving work; Meets challenges with resourcefulness
• Strategic thinker and problem solver
• Drive to improve and elevate existing marketing efforts
• Strong writing and communication skills
• Sharp eye for detail
• Strong project management skills, ability to prioritize
• Must be resourceful
• Ability to build strong relationships with business partners and influence results
• Highly organized and self-motivated
• Ability to quickly build rapport
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous experience in training, account management, sales or business development required.
• Manage external and internal communication best practices tool kit, procedures and protocols.
• Excellent organizational skills with keen eye for detail.
At HotChalk, we believe culture and thought diversity lead to better teams and stronger companies. We seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity, and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. HotChalk is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.