A bit about us
Voxy (www.voxy.com) is a leading web and mobile-based English learning platform that provides personalized language instruction to major corporations, educational institutions, and governments worldwide. Our approach is steeped in 20 years of scientific research, and our product is built with cutting-edge, patented technologies that enable us to dynamically create learning pathways from everyday media content. Voxy’s been proven effective - both in the lab and in the wild - which is no small feat for a digital education company. We are tackling a tough problem, but that’s okay; we love tough problems, and you should too.
This is a rare opportunity to work with a talented team in a $100B market currently served by old-school publishers and technology products built in the ‘80s. We are building a high-growth global company with real revenue from real customers. We measure our success by how much we teach our students and how happy we make our customers. The market we serve is ripe for change and we have a leadership team, board of directors, and investor base that is ready to support the company as we move from being a market-leading product to becoming the standard platform for language instruction.
The best part for us is that we get to do all of this as a passionate, empathetic, collaborative team with awesome people whom we sincerely like. We believe that truly rewarding work is only possible when you work with good people.
The Impact You’ll Have at Voxy
Do you love to sell? Does engaging with prospects, and helping them solve problems in their business motivate you? Are you interested in working at a company that is striving to make the world a better place? If you are a top sales performer you can help us to take our business to new levels, globally!
What You'll Do
As an Account Executive you will be responsible for creating new revenue from new clients from both the corporate and private language school segments.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build and manage a pipeline of prospects from identification to negotiation to execution
- Reach and exceed your sales quota and quarterly targets
- Implement sales process and strategies
- Accurately forecast your sales commitment
- Plan and execute successful sales calls
- Fully understand a prospect’s business challenges, decision-making, and purchasing process
- Develop a deep knowledge of Voxy's learning approach and technical application
- Aligning Voxy’s solution to the prospect’s business needs
- Represent Voxy at Education and Human Resources Events
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to successfully manage new business opportunities
What We're Looking For:
- You have a strong track record of success in sales, and are passionate about education and technology
- You are an experienced sales professional with at least 5 years of relevant B2B SaaS sales experience
- You have rigorous pipeline and sales process management, negotiation, and analytic skills
- You are sharp, confident, resourceful, results oriented, proactive and have strong written and communication skills
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are comfortable working in a start-up environment
- You have experience with high-growth technology companies
- You are a tireless networker!
- You are a power-user of CRM systems (SalesForce)
- You are bilingual (English, Portuguese, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Some travel is required based on business need
In addition to a rewarding job that that will directly impact how millions of students learn English, working here, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary (base/bonus/commission)
- Great benefits: free food & drinks at the office, medical, mobile service reimbursement and free on-site language classes
- Work with the international team based in New York
- Ongoing professional development and reimbursement for attendance at industry or professional conferences!
- Incredible team of super bright, creative, talented and passionate individuals
- Easily accessible office located at Rua Butanta, 194 - Pinheiros