Just like sales leaders have Salesforce, technology leaders have Pluralsight. We are democratizing technology skills and as every company becomes a tech company, we are central to their future competitive advantage and ability to thrive in the digital age.
As we expand our offering and geographical impact, we are building our team of strategic sellers. We’re hiring SaaS software solution sellers who will sell Digital Transformation Solutions to the CIO/CTO. We are a unique, must-have solution in a space with low saturation. And we have world-class enablement to support our entrepreneurial Account Executives.
As an Account Executive (AE), you are responsible for revenue growth in new logo and existing accounts within an assigned territory and ensuring all key metrics are delivered. You will engage with accounts via email, telephone, face to face, and other online mediums. Our AEs will provide direction and recommendations to extended territory team and leadership to increase efficiencies, structure, and strategy of the region, ensuring individual and team success.
What you’ll own:
- Meet and exceed sales quotas - Close customer contracts ranging in size from $50k to $100k a year in ARR with 6 to 12 mo. average sales cycle, build and grow pipeline, accurately forecast, cold call and prospect account base for new opportunities, identify and win new business accounts.
- Own your business: Increase sales, develop leads, and close opportunities - Develop territory strategy plan and specific account plans, expand install base and acquire net new customers, create and execute demand generation plans within territory, be accountable for all aspects of taking down the number, as if you truly owned Pluralsight.
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor through being assertive, present, and relevant - Build relationships with customers through all phases of the life cycle, identify and care for customer needs, maintain accuracy in Salesforce, develop process to for meaningful customer experience, Prospecting, developing, managing, and executing a territory plan to support lead generation, full sales cycle management,
- Leverage internal and external tools to maximize customer information- Maximize success with world class SaaS toolkit (access to Salesforce, Outreach, Discover.org, CPQ), provide feedback on pre-sales issues and competitive trends, use sales tools to identify and profile, quote, invoice, and collect revenue from customers, curate customer testimonials.
Experience you’ll need:
- 2-5+ years B2B SaaS experience with medium-large accounts
- Has sold SaaS into a C-Suite and with customers through all phases of the life cycle
- Understands various stages of typical solution sales cycle
- Proven track record of exceptional sales success and operational excellence
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM tools preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written) including outstanding telephone presence, multilingual preference
- Entrepreneurial mindset, self-motivated, accountable approach, combined with strong sense of teamwork
- Ability to follow through and meet deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Ability to travel
Ideally what you’ve done:
- Sold enterprise software solutions to IT, Learning, and Engineering, and tech leader decision makers within the Engineering Org
- Sold for products in the growth stage
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 and trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations and individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft and take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles and become scalable, reliable and secure. We come to work everyday knowing we’re helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don’t let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us and our values are at the helm of how we work together. It’s our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We’re adults, and we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics and trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds and experiences, and united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.