Talent Coordinator at Pluralsight
*Farmington, UT, US
Founded in 2004 and trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations and individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft and take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles and become scalable, reliable and secure. We come to work everyday knowing we’re helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don’t let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us and our values are at the helm of how we work together. It’s our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We’re adults, and we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics and trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds and experiences, and united by our mission, we are one.
People are our greatest asset and the Talent Acquisition team is on the frontlines of finding and attracting the best of the best for Pluralsight. We are looking to add a Talent Coordinator who can provide an exceptional candidate experience and level of service to our teams. The Talent Coordinator is responsible for multiple key touch points along a candidate’s journey with us, from posting jobs and scheduling interviews to crafting offer letters and various administrative tasks that occur as a candidate transitions to an employee. This role requires “white glove” professional interaction with candidates, management and many other teams that work together to attract and onboard our employees. The Talent Coordinator champions an exceptional candidate experience from beginning to end.
As a Talent Coordinator at Pluralsight, you will:
- Support the Talent Acquisition team by scheduling and coordinating interviews
- Navigate challenging schedules and calendars to ensure a smooth and complete interview process
- Book travel for candidates coming in from out of town
- Interact directly with candidates in organizing interviews and greeting them when arriving onsite
- Help prepare and post job openings on our career site and other platforms we engage with
- Assist with new hire onboarding tasks (filing, coordination with internal teams, new hire packages, etc.)
- Participate in New Hire Orientation when needed
- Assist in processing Corporate expenses for the TA team, as required
- Work on other ad hoc projects within the Global Talent Acquisition team
Experience and skills you will need in this role:
- 1-3 years of professional experience in a fast-paced environment in an administrative capacity
- A laser focus and attention to detail
- Exceptional communicator, both written and verbal
- Ability to assess multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
- Eagerness to help others and a cheerful personality
- Ambitious and driven with a keen interest in improving processes and development - both as a team and personally
- Tetris-like scheduling skills
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.