In the Director of University Partnerships role, you will develop key relationships with campus leaders and team members. You will represent HotChalk on campus every day, supporting operational alignment and achievement of joint goals. You will make recommendations for improvements and foster communication and collaboration to support change.
You are a relationship builder, inspiring and empowering those around you. You have a strong operations back-ground, have successfully led projects to completion, and have an eye for detail. You are a bridge builder, working to create synergy across departments and organizations. You are a curious learner, ready to jump in and drive results.
Essential Competencies, Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manage the direction and scope of the overall relationship
- Partner with key department heads inside the university to build strong relationships that will assist in operationalizing and scaling processes
- Work to bring appropriate parties together to complete tasks on time
- Set expectations, set deadlines, and ensure that timelines are realistically established to meet the needs of all functional areas
- Communicate regularly with key department heads and counterparts
- Overall partnership management responsibilities
- Manage operational aspects of university partner support and service
- Schedule regular partnership meetings for senior leadership
- Support communication in functional areas, driving to deliver performance results
- Come to the partner prepared with solutions and best practice recommendations
- Project Management responsibilities to include:
- Work with project owners to create milestones and compile project plans
- Manage, prioritize, and organize new and existing projects
- Ensure on-time delivery of project tasks
- Facilitate communication across the project team
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills):
- Bachelor’s Degree Required, Master's preferred
- Work experience in a post-secondary setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding relationship building ability & interpersonal skills
- Superior organizational skills
- Have the ability to lead oneself independently
- Personable individual who provides high energy and a positive work ethic
Preferred Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills):
- Master's degree preferred
- 5+ years of related work experience in a post-secondary setting
- Experience with project management software preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform functions of this job: loading and unloading vehicles, moving and carrying boxes, event setup and tear-down, using dollies and hand trucks to move and store materials. Ability to lift up to 30 pounds; regularly bend, crouch, and kneel; stand and walk for extended periods of time; work in both indoor and outdoor environments.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are essential of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
At HotChalk, we believe culture and thought diversity lead to better teams and stronger companies. We seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. HotChalk is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.