We are seeking a talented game developer to join our game development team. In this position, you will collaborate with our game designers, developers and artists and drive the implementation of a variety of games, puzzles and interactive content that teach kids (9+) to program. You will be working on activities that span a variety of domains including Minecraft modding, game design, STEM activities for schools, drone programming and robotics.
- BS/MS in game development, computer science, or mathematics
- 3+ years of game development experience
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment
- A high level of energy and motivation
- Passion for games and game development
- Extensive knowledge of PC games, console games, player types, and game mechanics.