Are you experienced in SaaS solution selling? Do you have a passion for enriching your prospects daily lives with a solution to their pains? Are you keen to build relationships and networks to become a thought leader or commercial evangelist?
Then come and talk to us! We have currently a role open for a driven enthusiastic personality to share our innovative tools with institutions within Secondary Ed, further Ed and pre Higher Education segments, along with professional education providers.
This exciting opportunity is based in Newcastle and works the UK market and/or other Europe territories depending on your language capabilities.
Together with your team lead, you will be responsible for defining a successful approach to your assigned segment by developing, and executing on, new business growth strategies, creating effective tactics and to create action plans to achieve your objectives.
You are a convincing and captivating communicator. You interact with your accounts through face to face meetings, email and online presentations. You are comfortable working independently and you own your territory/segments but you are as well a strong team player and you work towards shared objectives.
- Help develop strategic and tactical sales plans.
- Execute on these plans to predictable and planned results.
- Market research; identifying targets, collating data and qualifying leads.
- Work closely with marketing to plan sales campaigns, events and lead generation activities.
- Management of sales data in the CRM system.
- Keep up to date with developments in the education market and contribute towards the wider team strategy.
- Attend exhibitions/conferences as required.
- Manage your pipeline and ensuring an accurate and complete forecast