8,300 students drop out of school every single day. We're looking for people to help us change this.
Remind is a communication platform that helps educators reach students and parents where they are: their phones. With 31 million active users, we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in education technology, but we have our sights set on something bigger: giving every student the opportunity to succeed.
Our investors include First Round Capital, GSV, Kleiner Perkins Caufield Byers, and Social Capital, and we hope you'll join us.
Research at Remind
Remind was founded with a core value of deeply understanding our users—especially our teachers. We’re firm believers that we are not our users, and as such user research has been fundamental in defining Remind’s roadmaps and has helped make it the innovative company it is today. Our design team is looking for a lead researcher who can build on and extend the foundation of research we've established over the last six years to guide Remind's product and process to be more human-centered.
- Develop the research team’s strategic priorities and roadmap
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways; tailor research findings to suit the audience
- Incorporate quantitative and qualitative findings into actionable product and process recommendations
- Inform product and process decisions through interviews, surveys, benchmark studies, and other sources of data
- Plan and execute both formative and evaluative research on teachers, students, and parents, and administrators
You may be fit for this role if you:
- Have 5+ years of relevant work experience integrating user research into product and design practices
- Have a strong understanding of strengths and shortcomings of different research methods and experimental designs, including when and how to apply them during each product phase
- Have excellent survey design and analysis skills
- Have experience working with fast-paced product/design teams
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% health coverage for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy
- Parental leave
- Catered meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Parking and commuter benefits
Remind is an equal opportunity employer, and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We seek to represent the students, teachers, and parents we serve, and we welcome, support, and empower all the diverse individuals in our community.