Come join us at the fastest growing coding education startup in the world! Tynker is looking for a results-driven Education Partnerships Associate. As a field sales representative, you will proactively seek out and engage K-12 customer prospects and drive revenue. In this quota-carrying role you will be responsible for acquiring new leads in your territory and advancing district level adoption of Tynker.
- Territory Management.
- Drive revenue to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
- Grow and maintain a full pipeline of prospective clients.
- Maintain timely and accurate reporting of forecasts, account plans, and territory growth activities.
- Build and maintain relationships with K-12 leaders, district level decision makers & influencers.
- 3-5 years experience in Education/Enterprise/Institutional outside sales with verifiable track record of closing large deals.
- Demonstrable consultative, solution sales mindset.
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial fashion and deliver results with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills for senior executive level customer engagements.
- Ability to travel 25-40%.
The following are not requirements but may be plusses for your application.
- Background in programming, Computer Science or similar technical field.
- Additional professional experience with K12 educational institutions, as an educator, administrator or vendor.
- Being bilingual/multilingual.
Sounds like you? We’d love to chat! Send your resume and a cover letter.