About the company
Remind, the leading communication platform in education, helps educators reach students and parents where they are: their phones. With more nearly 30 million active users, we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in education technology, but we have our sights set on something bigger: giving every student the opportunity to succeed.
About this role
In 2017 we launched the Remind Plan for schools and districts. The Customer Success organization is the face of Remind to our school and district partners from onboarding, to activation, engagement, and renewal. As the first Program Manager on the scaled Customer Success team, your mission will be to define the strategy for our largest segment of school and district customers. You will design and implement new initiatives for each phase of the customer lifecycle, from meeting onboarding and implementation milestones to measuring (and growing!) usage on Remind and securing the renewal for 2000+ schools and districts.
Further, you will help to drive operational excellence within the Customer Success organization, developing tactics to improve our systems and processes as we scale the team. This is a hyper cross-functional role, and each day you’ll have the opportunity to interface with our Marketing, Customer Success, Support and Product teams.
- You have 3+ years establishing, facilitating, and supporting scaled customer engagement programs with measurable impact, preferably in a SaaS ecosystem.
- You are a systems thinker with experience developing customer campaigns (with clear KPIs and goals) aimed at driving product adoption.
- You are extremely organized and detail-oriented, with a proven ability to manage a number of tactical projects on tight deadlines with a high level of accuracy.
- You have strong analytical reasoning, and have used data to build and revise processes to optimize for efficiency and scale.
- You are a self-motivated, proactive team player and work effectively in a highly collaborative, ambiguous, and ever-changing startup environment.
- You are an excellent verbal and written communicator and can adapt your style to meet diverse customer and internal stakeholder needs.
What you'll do:
- Partner with Customer Success leadership to design and own innovative engagement strategies for each stage in the customer journey, from handoffs to onboarding, launch, adoption and renewal.
- Engage with customers in a one-to-many approach to drive product adoption, and deliver value through automated outreach and scaled resources (Webinars, Help Center, LMS, etc).
- Build and execute on a customer webinar program aimed at driving education, product usage and adoption across our administrators and teachers.
- Develop a comprehensive, systematic approach for collecting and analyzing customer feedback, including churn mitigation strategies where appropriate.
- Work with Data Science, Marketing and Finance teams to understand customer health, identify trends and make recommendations on how to solve for those trends to increase retention rates.
- Represent the voice of the customer as you partner with Product, Marketing, Engineering and Sales to deliver a best-in-class customer experience.
On your first day, you should:
- Be familiar with tools like Salesforce, Zendesk, Looker, Asana, Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets. Experience with SQL or advanced excel skills is a plus.
- Be prepared to leverage data to inform strategic decisions regarding the customer experience.
- Be passionate for improving education with a strong empathy for customers. You enjoy going the extra mile to make customers happy!
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% health coverage for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy
- Paid parental leave
- Parking and commuter benefits
Remind is an equal opportunity employer, and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We aim to represent the students, teachers, and parents we serve, and we welcome, support, and empower all the diverse individuals in our community.